All of me...

All of me...
Yolo!

Thursday 16 April 2015

Love, love me❤️



There s a piece of me that wants to love you. Love you like how love is meant to be. πŸ’˜
Kiss you like how kisses are suppose to be. πŸ’
Hug you with a never ending bond. πŸ™‡
Hold you, wishing our hands never parts. πŸ‘«
But You were gone, long gone from my life. πŸ‘₯
Why did you go? I still have to express my feelings, my never ending overflowing feelings for you...😣
Won't you ever come back? Who will wipe and kiss away this pain that I am left with.. 😒
Please change your mind and come back to me. πŸ™‹πŸ»
Back to my messy life, a life only you can purify. πŸ‘Ύ
A life that always longs for your love and nothing else... πŸ™πŸ»
Love don't leave me stranded all alone! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ😭

No comments:

Post a Comment